ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Kindly read this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) carefully before using the Platform, Website, and Products and Services offered by Quickwork (“Quickwork”, “We”, “Our”). This AUP defines the acceptable use of and access to the Platform, Website, and Products and Services offered by Quickwork. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR PLATFORM, WEBSITE OR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, YOU (“Customer”) AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AUP. The AUP forms a part of the Terms of Service of Quickwork located on the Website at https://quickwork.co/terms-of-service.
Our Platform, Website, and Products and Services may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all the applicable laws, rules, and regulations in association with your use of our Platform, Website, and Products and Services. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner shall result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of Customer and/or User account with or without notice.
Unless otherwise defined herein, all capitalized terms used within this AUP have the same meaning as ascribed to such Terms of Service.
- Prohibited Use and Customer Data
- Violative of any local, state, national, international/foreign, (herein cumulatively referred to as the "Laws" and (to the extent enforceable on the relevant date) and wherever applicable, the rules framed thereunder and any subsequent amendment or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force);
- Displaying, performing, sending, receiving or storing any content that is obscene, pornographic or any explicit and/or objectionable material, including but not limited to material that may be lewd, offensive, slanderous, lascivious, hateful, abusive, defamatory, or depicting excessive violence, regardless of whether the material or its dissemination is unlawful; any discriminatory material based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Advocating or encouraging violence against any government, organization, group, individual or property, or providing instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence, regardless of whether such activity is unlawful;
- Infringes upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, misappropriation of any intellectual property or proprietary right of any other third-party; transmitting sensitive personal information of an individual in a manner that can be associated with the individual, such as social security number, government-issued identification number, health or medical information, credit card or debit card number, financial account information, access codes and password, or date of birth; inducing or advocating any illegal activity; stalking, harassment, or harming anyone, including minors;
- Impersonating any individual or entity or otherwise misrepresenting Customer's affiliation with a person or entity;
- Tampering with, modifying, altering, repairing, or otherwise creating- derivative works of any software included in the Platform;
- Constitutes to reverse engineering, disassembles, or decompiles the Website and/or the Platform or Products and Services or software included in the Platform (except as allowed by the law pertaining in India);
- Accessing/using or attempting to access/use the Platform in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees or exceeding usage or subscription limits or quotas;
- Interfering with or disrupting the Website and/or the Platform or servers or networks connected to the Platform or the Website or hacking, destabilizing, or adapting the Platform, or changing another website to incorrectly suggest it is associated with our Platform and or the Website.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized or illegal access, in any form, to any feature of the Website and/or the Platform, whether through hacking, phishing, password mining, or any other method;
- Uploading any contents/materials/data that contains viruses, worms, corrupt files, Trojan horses, or other forms of corruptive code, or any additional content that may compromise the security or integrity of the Website and/or the Platform;
- Monitoring data or traffic on the Website and/or the Platform without valid authorizations or permission;
- Accessing or using the Website and/or Platform or any Product and Services without permission, including attempts to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website and/or the Platform and/or Product and Services or to breach any security obligations or authentication measures used by the Website and/or Platform; and
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfering with the proper functioning of the Website and/or the Platform and any Products and Services, including any deliberate attempt to overload it by any means;
- The Customer shall not provide Platform passwords and other login credentials to any third party and enable them to access or derive benefit out of the Platform (relatives and other associate).
- Our Monitoring and Enforcement
- With or without notice to you, remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this AUP or any other agreement we have with you by investigating violations (actual or potential) of this AUP or misuse of the Website and/or the Platform and/or Products and Services;
- Cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this AUP.
- Remove, disable access to, or modify (with or without notice) any Customer Data or resource that Quickwork believes in violation of this AUP or any other agreement Quickwork has with Customer for use of the Website and/or the Platform; or
- Suspend or terminate services of Platform to Customer for uses that violate this AUP or any other agreement Quickwork has with Customer for use of the Platform.
- Report Violations
- Modifications to the AUP
Customer shall not use the Website and/or the Platform and/or its Products and Services to publish content or participate in any activity that is illegal under the applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in association with any of the following, that Quickwork believes is:
Without prejudice to the above, Quickwork reserves the sole discretion to ascertain whether Customer Data or Customer's use of the Platform is prohibited. All Customer Data or any other materials and content that is provided to Quickwork or activities that are performed via Customer's account, whether provided or performed by Customer's employees, Customer's contractors, consultants, dealers and Users, shall be deemed to be performed by the Customer and the Customer shall bear the sole responsibility of such data/content/material and the consequence arising therewith.
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation or misuse of this AUP in accordance with the Terms of Service. Quickwork may at its sole discretion or upon requests may:
Customer can report the misuse of this AUP to [email protected].
Quickwork may, in its sole and absolute discretion, modify this AUP from time to time. If Customer objects to any such changes, Customer's sole recourse shall be to stop using the Website, Platform and Products and Services. Continued use of the Website or Platform or Products and Services following notice of any such changes shall indicate Customer's acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.